02 March 2010

MSS BLOG HOP DAY 2

Welcome to My Scrapbooking Supplies Blog Hop Day 2

PRIMA FLOWERS PACKAGING

In this part of the blog hop, I will show you a way to integrate the packaging of Prima Flowers in your Layout.
This page is part of a mini album I made for my Daughter, if you see up close, behind the photo you will see a green piece of cardboard with very cute edges..well that piece is part of the packaging of Prima Flowers, I really liked the edges on this piece so much that I refused to put it in the recycle bin, so instead I used it as a photo frame kind of thing. Now you have an idea on what to do what those Prima Flowers cardboard packaging, you can even paint it or glimmer mist it.
Be sure to check Day 1 of this Blog Hop for more inspiration!



Now onto to the fun part of this Blog Hop!
I have my own little RAK to give away.
To be entered in the random drawing follow my blog and leave a comment on this post.
I will randomly draw a winner at the conclusion of the hop! The winner will be announced Friday March 5th!

After you have visited all the blogs and posted a comment, please be sure to go back to My Scrapbooking Supplies and post that you are finished. Thanks for hopping with us!

Your next stop is Creative Team Member Heather blog

Participating Blogs: TERRIA,Jenn, Ana, Lisa, Betty, Heather, Wirda, Monique, Ann, Main blog


11 comments:

  1. Betty...I love recycling! What a fab idea! Beautiful layout!
    xoxoxo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Very cute. I am going to order some prima flowers now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your page!! It really is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you worked in the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love to do that, too! i find so many great uses for packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous page, love the picture, the colors the flowers, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love flowers! I've got to get those you used. You did a fantastic job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been seeing the flower around quite a bit, I'm gonna have to invest in some. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too keep pretty packages to be reused in LO I can't throw away clothing tags that's the main reason things are bought the pretty packaging a shame to throw it away. LOve your LO all the pretty flowers. Amazing blog hop I'm having so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your My Girl layout! Thanks for doing this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful LO, as usual! :) LOVE the picture. Just perfect, Betty!

    ReplyDelete