28 January 2011

HUGS & KISSES

Hello!
It was so cold and rainy yesterday and it is so warm and sunny today! I really don't like dealing with this "bi-polar" weather you know!

My DD has a cold and I woke up this morning with a sore throat and nasal congestion! needless to say I recently got rid of a sinus infection..or did I not?... anyway today I want to share with you one of my creations which has been published in the 2011 Feb Issue of Cards Magazine.


I made this 3 1/4' x 1/2" tag using a bunch of scraps I had on my craft table.






This issue of Cards Magazine is loaded with a great amount of Valentine's Day cards and tags ideas, you have to check it out.


Hugs and Kisses to all of you!



P.S Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being published!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
    www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete