16 August 2011

Name Initial Wreath and party goody bags

My daughter's birthday party was last month, she turned 2 yrs old, I wanted to make something else other then a banner to place above the party table. I decided to create a Name Initial Wreath.
Materials needed:
-Foam Wreath
-Crepe paper
-Paper doilies
-Glue gun
-Flowers and embellishments

I used a roll of crepe paper I had bough at Toys R Us long time ago to cover the entire foam wreath, once I was finished wrapping the wreath around and making sure no green was shown I cut the doilies in half and wrapped them around the ring once again, half by half until having the wreath all covered.
Then I placed a piece of white cardstock as a background for my DD Name Initial, then I arranged all the embellishments on the side, I used ribbon, flowers and a butterfly since the party theme was butterflies.


End Result
These are the easy-fast to make goody bags I made for my daughter's b-day party.
So simple to create, I used my cricut expression machine to cut the butterflies and the white circled ring. I made butterfly goody bags for the girls and pin wheels goody bags for the boys.

Thanks for visiting!
-BK

No comments:

Post a Comment